18 January 2016

My New Year'sResolutions

The past year, 2015, has been a good year for me, a really good year. But actually in some aspects it hasn't been good. I am thinking in studies, for example, or my lazy dynamic, and more.

In 2016 I have to improve in a lot of things that I know they will make me feel better.

  1. First of all, I will be more strict and stronger with my own decisions and promises. In my opinion, this is totally necessary if you want to go into the right way.
  2. Another of my objectives is to become more comprensive with the others. I am comprensive with the others, but not eneough yet.
  3. I will go more often to the mountains, into a forest or just in the Nature, lonely and share it with someone too.
  4. I will learn to NOT WASTE TIME (if you don't understand it: I hate to waste time, and it happens to me too much often) .
Just four points. But If I am able to accomplish those four resolutions, I will be proud, and ready to jump up into 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment