27 October 2015


Multiple intelligences

Before doing the Multiple Intelligences test, I got this result:












This are my opinions according my results in the test:


  • I disagree with logical intelligence, in comparation with naturalistic intelligence, I think my naturalistic and logical intelligences are equal.
  • I think interpersonal should be higher, I disagree, in my opinion my interpersonal intelligence isn't lower than my visual/spatial, logical or naturalistic intelligences.
  • I disagree with my kinestetic intelligence, I am a swimmer and I like to run and jump arround, in the mountains or many places.
  • I totally disagree with the linguistic intelligence! I love languages and learn them, and I like to write too.
According to the results, I can be: mathematician, physicist, astronomer, wilderness guide, pilot and biologist.



Then, when I was in calm at home, I repeated the test, and that was the result:


I preffer that one. I think the Iterpersolan and Intrapersonal intelligences are more like this comparated to Naturalistic and Logical.
Logical keeps in the same level. I thought it was higher than others, but maybe I was wrong, it's hard to compare different intelligences.

No comments:

Post a Comment