14 October 2015

My Hero

This is my hero, she is my Mum. She is 52, and she loves spend time with childs, so she enjoys when her two sons and her daughter are together and happy, even if we are no more childs. She likes to play board or card games with us. She loves to see good films and she values the beauty, and she loves to travel and go into forests or in the nature, the wild places make her crazy.
She hates the lack of freedom, like when she find herself obligated to do something, and she doesn’t like the laziness.

She is really brave, friendly, open-minded and wise.
Her challenge is grow up her sons and daughter correctly without a anyone to help her. To achieve it she just carried on in every moment, being strong and brave.

She is my hero because I think that it’s really hard to grow up three child without help. She is an incredible person. She is my hero because of all her history; she always has been courageous although the situation wasn’t easy.


IMG_1767 - copia.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment