11 June 2017

2Cellos

Usually every day I spend a lot of time watching videos on YouTube. Well, watching videos and listening to music. The thing I look for on YouTube change drastically, one day I just watch street musicians, the next day all is about the James Webb Space Telescope... Well, few weeks ago it gave me for the cellos, an instrument that, before, I didn't use to listen to. Cellos if played right, make so beautiful music, from the classical to the electric one. 

I found a channel on YouTube that astonished me. It's called 2Cellos, and this is the name of a musical groups composed by 2 croatian boys that, obviously, play the cello. And they play damn good. Their videos are so good as well. In their videos, they usually play classical cellos, but in concerts they use to play electric cello. Here I let you two of their videos:



They have 3 CDs, with covers and their own compositions too. They perform toors as well, and in the shows they use to play well known pop songs, and they have played sometimes with orchestras too.


I like them so much, their way of playing, the edition of the videos with the stories, the funny they are sometimes... And how they introduce the cello to people who just listens pop music, but then, seeing those two boys, maybe starts looking for more music.

No comments:

Post a Comment