05 June 2016

Love song - Every breath you take (The Police)

Every breath you take   Cada respir que prenguis
Every move you make  Cada moviment que facis
Every bond you break  Cada enllaç que trenquis
Every step you take      Cada pas que facis
I'll be watching you           T'estaré mirant

Every single day                 Cada dia
Every word you say  Cada paraula que diguis
Every game you play        Cada joc que juguis
Every night you stay  Cada nit que et quedis
I'll be watching you 
           T'estaré mirant

Oh, can't you see     Oh, no ho pots veure?
You belong to me            Tú em pertanys
How my poor heart aches  Com lamenta el meu pobre cor
with every step you take                  cada pas que fas

Every move you make                 Cada moviment que facis
Every vow you break                     Cada promesa que trenquis

Every smile you fake         Cada somriure que simulis
Every claim you stake              Cada petició que estaquis
I'll be watching you                          T'estaré mirant

Since you've gone I've been lost without a trace            Desde que te n'has anat estic perdut sense camí
I dream at night I can only see your face     Somio per la nit i només puc veure la teva cara
I look around but it's you I can't replace   Miro al voltant però ets tu el que no puc sustituir
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
                Em sento molt fred i lluny dels teus braços
I keep crying baby, baby please           Segueixo plorant, carinyo, carinyo, si usplau...


Oh, can't you see        Oh, no ho pots veure?
You belong to me                    Tú em pertanys
How my poor heart aches 
        Com lamenta el meu pobre cor
with every step you take               Cada pas que fas

Every move you make    Cada moviment que facis
Every vow you break    Cada jurament que trenquis
Every smile you fake    Cada somriure que simulis
Every claim you stake    Cada demanda que estaquis
I'll be watching you             T'estaré mirant

Every move you make    Cada moviment que facis
Every step you take      Cada pas que facis
I'll be watching you        T'estaré mirant

I'll be watching you          T'estaré mirant
(Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break)


I'll be watching you 
         T'estaré mirant

(Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play)


I'll be watching you          T'estaré mirant

(Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake)


I'll be watching you         T'estaré mirant

(Every single day
Every word you say) Ooh
(Every claim you stake)

I'll be watching you      
   T'estaré mirant
 
 
 
 This song talks about a lover who has been left by his loved girl. He cries and he sais that he will always be watching her, hurted and in love. 
I think it isn't a classical romantic song, because he is obsessed and he seems an stalker, but it sounds like a romantic song. I love that song, but i preffered it before knowing the complete meaning.
 
Sting wrote this song after the divorce with his first wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment